JEWEL IN THE CORNISH TRI CROWN
Experience the thrill of open water triathlons without leaving the comfort of the pool. Sea breeze, turning buoys and sun bathing terraces – Penzance’s stunning Jubilee Pool plays host to the Grand Season Finale in INTOTRI‘s Cornish Tri Series.
Enjoy two laps of the unique triangular swim course before heading out onto the undulating bike route towards Land’s End, taking in the scenic Penwith Heritage Coast, dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches and coastal scenery the UK has to offer. The run follows the South West Coast Path to Newlyn Harbour, offering stunning views of Mounts Bay and the iconic St Michael’s Mount.
Penzance Mini Tri
What could be more exciting then starting the swim alongside your main competitiors? Unique wave starts allow you to race your age group in the pool and all along the bike and run course on the scenic SW Coast Path right to the finish line on Newlyn Green.
How to enter the Into Tri – Penzance
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 11km, Run 2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 1km, Run 0.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 22km, Run 4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 1.5km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 3.5km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 3.5km, Run 3.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2.5km, Run 1.8km
Into Tri – Penzance weather forecast
Into Tri – Penzance reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Into Tri – Penzance?