Welcome to Pershore Plum 10K & explore a flat, multi-terrain 10K race as part of the August bank holiday weekend Pershore Plum Festival festivities.
The chip timed course, is a multi-terrain 10k route, starting at the Pershore Leisure Centre, heading out along Pershore High Street, over the river, into the countryside and fields surrounding Wick, returning back into Pershore town finishing in the Abbey Park with the backdrop of the impressive Pershore Abbey.
Marshalls will be at all key sections of the course and signs will be in place.
Start venue – Pershore Leisure Center, King Georges Way, Pershore, Worcs WR10 1QU (Race number and chip collection at the start venue)
Finish Venue – Abbey Park (WR10 1JP) approximately 500m from the start.
Pershore Plum 10K weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Pershore Plum 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pershore Plum 10K?
You may also like
- Alcester 10K3rd Oct, Alcester5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Cotswolds Trail Half Marathon and 10K5th Sep, Winchcombe
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.