Taking place on Saturday the 13th of October 2018 at 6.00pm at Coed y Brenin forest park in Wales, the Petzl Night Trail Wales is a race with a difference!
Imagine a runnable 3-4km route, not too technical, with enough elevation to sort out the runners. Imagine a race that starts in the dusk of an Autumn Saturday evening, and ends in full darkness. Imagine an event with a real party atmosphere, with a DJ, bar, hot food and a race arena lit up with flood lights.
As you can imagine too, head torches are mandatory kit for the race and there will be a sea of head lights winding their way through the trails throughout the evening.
Petzl Night Trail Wales weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Petzl Night Trail Wales reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Petzl Night Trail Wales?
You may also like
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race11th Sep, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k22nd Nov, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Chaparral Abersoch Half Marathon23rd Oct, Abersoch
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon2nd Oct, Abersoch
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.