Taking place on Saturday the 13th of October 2018 at 6.00pm at Coed y Brenin forest park in Wales, the Petzl Night Trail Wales is a race with a difference!
Imagine a runnable 3-4km route, not too technical, with enough elevation to sort out the runners. Imagine a race that starts in the dusk of an Autumn Saturday evening, and ends in full darkness. Imagine an event with a real party atmosphere, with a DJ, bar, hot food and a race arena lit up with flood lights.
As you can imagine too, head torches are mandatory kit for the race and there will be a sea of head lights winding their way through the trails throughout the evening.
How to enter the Petzl Night Trail Wales
- Run 4km
Petzl Night Trail Wales weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Petzl Night Trail Wales reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Petzl Night Trail Wales?
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race30th May, Abersoch
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k17th May, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll