Distances in this event
- Run 4km
- 400 participants
From the organizer
Taking place on Saturday the 13th of October 2018 at 6.00pm at Coed y Brenin forest park in Wales, the Petzl Night Trail Wales is a race with a difference!
Imagine a runnable 3-4km route, not too technical, with enough elevation to sort out the runners. Imagine a race that starts in the dusk of an Autumn Saturday evening, and ends in full darkness. Imagine an event with a real party atmosphere, with a DJ, bar, hot food and a race arena lit up with flood lights.
As you can imagine too, head torches are mandatory kit for the race and there will be a sea of head lights winding their way through the trails throughout the evening.
Petzl Night Trail Wales weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Petzl Night Trail Wales reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Petzl Night Trail Wales?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K22nd Sep, Cerrigydrudion
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Porth Eirias 10K26th Oct, Colwyn Bay
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile15th Mar 2020, Denbigh4.9(2)
- Llyn Brenig 9.5 Mile (15K) & Canicross7th Jun 2020, Cerrigydrudion