Taking place on Saturday the 13th of October 2018 at 6.00pm at Coed y Brenin forest park in Wales, the Petzl Night Trail Wales is a race with a difference!
Imagine a runnable 3-4km route, not too technical, with enough elevation to sort out the runners. Imagine a race that starts in the dusk of an Autumn Saturday evening, and ends in full darkness. Imagine an event with a real party atmosphere, with a DJ, bar, hot food and a race arena lit up with flood lights.
As you can imagine too, head torches are mandatory kit for the race and there will be a sea of head lights winding their way through the trails throughout the evening.
How to enter the Petzl Night Trail Wales
- Running: Run 4km, N/a
Petzl Night Trail Wales weather forecast
Rain and dangerously windy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Petzl Night Trail Wales reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Petzl Night Trail Wales?
You may also like
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Robinsons Abersoch Triathlon18th Jun 2021, Abersoch
- Anglesey Trail Half Marathon & 10k15th May 2021, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.