A 6 Km Mixed terrain (Roads, Tracks and trails) trail run/walk with feed stations every few Kilometres* (ish), stocked with Pies! So run, walk or crawl your way around this Pie themed event.
How to enter the PieAthlon
- Run 6km
Miles of sunny trails!! All the athlons are easy trail run/walks for beginners right through to seasoned athletes, the concept is simple; Cross the start line, follow the well marked off road routes to the first feed station, have a snack then away you go again following the route to the next station, then onto the finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
PieAthlon weather forecast
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was PieAthlon?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May 2020, Bakewell
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May 2020, Buxton
- The Drop – Christmas Special27th Dec, Huddersfield