How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
You may also like
- South Shields Summer Trail Series - Race 528th Aug, South Shields
- Pretty Muddy Race for Life 5K & Kids – Chester-Le-Street14th Sep, Chester le Street
- Watergate 5k (Incorporating the NEMAA Masters Championships) and junior races29th Aug, Gateshead
- Poppy Run Durham2nd Nov, Durham
- Autumn Coast Road 5k4th Sep, Redcar
- Run Durham Dalton Park Winter 5k1st Dec, Murton
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Part of the 2018 Urban Trails series of races by Trail Outlaws.The Pieces of 8 Half Marathon starts at the foot of Penshaw Hill. The route takes in beautiful trails along the North and South side of the River Wear, with great views along the river and its broad range of wildlife and wildfowl, before the fabulous finish on Penshaw Monument itself.
We are sure you will agree, the finish and the bling with be worth the challenge. This race has everything you would want in a Trail Race.
This race also has great facilities for the whole family. Herrington Country Park has a children's play area, woodland walks and fun trail walks. There is also a great cafe and an ice cream van on the park as well.
Pieces of 8 Penshaw Half Marathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.