Following the route of the North Downs Way National Trail, the Pilgrim Challenge is firmly established as one of our best loved multi-stage ultra races. This, the oldest trade route in England, was used by Pilgrims heading for Winchester, Canterbury, Dover and the Continent. This ultra follows a glorious section of the ancient route, from Farnham through to Merstham, in Surrey, passing through picturesque villages and areas of outstanding natural beauty. Whether this is your first ultra of your 100th, the stunning scenery of the North Downs will take your breath away and take you to new limits. 4/5 February.
Pilgrim Challenge weather forecast
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.