Challenge yourself to a Pink Ribbon Walk and enjoy a tailor-made route in this unique countryside location. Starting and finishing in the stunning grounds of Audley End House and Gardens, you will explore this picturesque English Heritage site, stunning woodland trails and the best the splendid rural scenery of Essex.
We will support you with every step while you raise funds to support the thousands of people going through one of the toughest challenges they will ever face: breast cancer.
The Pink Ribbon Walk is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
How to enter the Pink Ribbon Walk 2018: Audley End House
- Hike 20mi
- Hike 10mi
Pink Ribbon Walk 2018: Audley End House reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pink Ribbon Walk 2018: Audley End House?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- London Duathlon24th Apr, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon & 10k - June5th Jun, Stevenage
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.