How to enter the Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20.6km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20.6km, Run 5km
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.75km, Run 5km
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20.6km
Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon routes
The swim starts from the shore of the Northampton Sailing Club, before heading out to the Dam Wall and looping back around the centre of lack towards the shore.
The course begins with a quick climb followed by steep downhill into Pitsford village. After this, the route remains steadily undulating throughout while you cycle throughout the picturesque Northamptonshire countryside.
The final stage of the triathlon will culminate in a quick 5KM run around the periphery of the reservoir, through woodland and open tracks with views over the lake.
The Duathlon will follow the same cycling and running routes as the triathlon above.
The Aquathlon swim will be the same as the Triathlon and the run following the same route as the above events.
Once again, the swim route will stay the same and the cycle will follow the course of the triathlon and the duathlon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon reviews (2)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford2nd Aug, Bedford
- Cowman Triathlon2nd Aug, Olney4.8(2)