How to enter the Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10.2km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 10.2km
- Aquathlon: Swim 1500km, Run 10km
Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon routes
The swim starts from the shore of the Northampton Sailing Club, before heading out to the Dam Wall and swimming parallel alongside it. The swim provides great viewing for spectators.
The course begins with a quick climb followed by steep downhill into Pitsford village. After this, the route remains steadily undulating throughout while you cycle throughout the picturesque Northamptonshire countryside.
The last 5 Miles of the cycle provides a considerable test on a few up-hills, however it will be well worth it for the rapid downhill back into the country park.
The final stage of the triathlon will culminate in a 10KM around the reservoir's edge, through woodland and over tracks with stunning views over the lake throughout.
The Triathlon can be completed as part of a 3 person relay-team - each team member will complete one stage of the event.
The Duathlon will follow the same cycling and running routes as the triathlon above.
The Aquathlon swim will be the same as the Triathlon and the run following the same route as the above events.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford2nd Aug, Bedford
- Cowman Triathlon2nd Aug, Olney4.8(2)