How to enter the Pizza Run - Southampton
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Pizza Run - Southampton routes
The Pizza Run is a must-add fun-run to your summer running calendar this year. With 3 races to choose from - a 10K, 5K, and Family Mile - there is an event for runners, walkers, and pizza-lovers of all ages and abilities.
The 5K and 10K will be on a looped course, with 5K runners completing 1 lap, and the 10K completing 2. The Family Mile course will be run on part of this route, but will be outlined in detail on or closer to the day of the event.
As you finish the race, you will be awarded with your unique pizza-themed medal to wear with pride as you present your wristband at the Pizza Station to pick up your slices of cheesy goodness.
Relax and refuel in the park with your pizza, and enjoy the buzzing event atmosphere with music from the resident Pizza Run DJ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Pizza Run - Southampton weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Pizza Run - Southampton reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pizza Run - Southampton?
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile21st Jun, Southampton4.1(5)
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run5th Apr, Pier Approach
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep, Brockenhurst4.8(5)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- Southampton Common 10k6th Dec, Southampton3.6(10)
- Running Grand Prix at Goodwood Motor Circuit- July5th Jul, Chichester