How to enter the Pizza Run - Surrey
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Pizza Run - Surrey routes
Add a twist to a classic pizza party with this 10K, 5K, or Family Mile Pizza Run. Back by popular demand, the Pizza Run is a great way to get outside with the whole family, engage in some epic fitness fun, and celebrate with a few slices of cheesy goodness.
The route will be a mixed terrain loop around the Weybridge Tow Path and Town route, which will take runners through the Weybridge country side, by the River Thames & into the Town. The 10K will be two laps of the course, while the 5K will be one lap. The Family Mile has a special route which will be explained on the day.
The race will not be timed, and encourages participants of all ages and abilities to participate and enjoy a healthy balanced lifestyle.
After the race, speed on over to the Pizza Station to collect your slices by presenting your wristband before cutting some shapes on the dancefloor with DJ Craig 'Cut Up' Jones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Pizza Run - Surrey weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Pizza Run - Surrey reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Weybridge 10k14th Jun, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)