Plymouth 10K holds an undulating course, suitable for runners of all abilities. Starting in the city centre, you'll head out towards Marsh Mills along the embankment and back whilst taking advantage of closed roads and great scenery.
COURSE CUT-OFF TIME
For the Plymouth 10k there is a cut off time of 90minutes. If you are still on the course you will either be moved to the pavement or instructed to leave the race. We have strict periods of road closures we have to adhere to.
A runner must retire immediately if ordered to do so by a medical officer of the race.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Plymouth 10K & 5K weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Plymouth 10K & 5K reviews (4)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Deep River Trail Races9th Oct, Exeter4.7(17)
- The Clinic Maer 10km & Half Marathon17th Oct, Exmouth
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- Swansea 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Sketty4.5(5)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.