Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
You may also like
- Bradley’s Exmouth 10k29th Sep, Exmouth
- Hameldown Hammer & 7EVEN23rd Feb 2020, Widecombe in the Moor4.8(30)
- Deep River Trail Races21st Mar 2020, Exeter4.7(11)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon1st Sep, Bridgwater
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k13th Oct, Burton Bradstock
- The Purbeck Outdoor Weekend15th Sep, Swanage
- Closed roads
- 4000 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Plymouth 10K holds an undulating course, suitable for runners of all abilities. Starting in the city centre, you'll head out towards Marsh Mills along the embankment and back whilst taking advantage of closed roads and great scenery.
The 5K race is new for this year, offering newer and younger runners the chance to take part in a closed road race.
There will also be a famous mascot race, where characters will take each other on to entertain the watching crowds.
Plymouth 10K & 5K route
Plymouth 10K & 5K reviews (2)
4.9 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.