See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Join us for the Polar Bear Challenge! This is a 6 hour running event at Ryton Pools Country Park.
How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile out and back loop at Ryton Pools Country Park means your race can be just over 5k or, given the relatively flat nature of the course, potentially 49.5 miles! You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles).
How to enter the Polar Bear Challenge
- Run 6h
Polar Bear Challenge route
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Polar Bear Challenge weather forecast
Windy in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Polar Bear Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Polar Bear Challenge?
You may also like
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Run Silverstone14th Feb 2021, Towcester5(3)
- Northampton Half Marathon & Size 625th Sep 2021, Northampton
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep 2021, Worcester4.8(3)
- Draycote Water, Santa Dash 10K and 5 Mile - December13th Dec, Kites Hardwick4.8(11)
- Running GP Bedford Autodrome - March28th Mar 2021, Bedford4.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.