Join us for the Polar Bear Challenge! This is a 6 hour running event at Ryton Pools Country Park.
How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile out and back loop at Ryton Pools Country Park means your race can be just over 5k or, given the relatively flat nature of the course, potentially 49.5 miles! You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles).
How to enter the Polar Bear Challenge
- Run 6h
Polar Bear Challenge route
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Polar Bear Challenge weather forecast
Windy in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #8 in the UK out of 324 organizers
Polar Bear Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Polar Bear Challenge?
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon4th Jul, Leamington Spa4.5(56)
- Warwick Reindeer Run29th Nov, Warwick
- Cheltenham Half Marathon19th Sep, Cheltenham5(3)
- Draycote Water - Seven at Severn - July6th Jul, Rugby4.7(9)
- Kenilworth Half Marathon12th Sep, Kenilworth4.7(3)
- Draycote Water September - 10k, 10 Mile, 20 Mile12th Sep, Rugby4(1)