Join us for the Polar Bear Challenge! This is a 6 hour running event at Ryton Pools Country Park.
How far is the race?
You decide! The 3.3-mile out and back loop at Ryton Pools Country Park means your race can be just over 5k or, given the relatively flat nature of the course, potentially 49.5 miles! You decide how many laps you're going to do on the day within the 6-hour time limit. If you're looking to cover a marathon distance, you'll need to complete 8 laps (26.4 miles) and a half marathon will be 4 laps (13.2 miles).
How to enter the Polar Bear Challenge
- Run 6h
Polar Bear Challenge route
6 Hour ChallengeStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Polar Bear Challenge weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Big Bear Events are ranked #13 in the UK out of 538 organizers
Polar Bear Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Polar Bear Challenge?
You may also like
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa
- Warwick Grand National Run5th Apr 2020, Warwick
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Draycote Water 10K & 20 Mile- March8th Mar 2020, Rugby
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes