The Swim Festival is a mass-participation open water sea swimming event and a great chance to challenge yourself in a particular distance. If you're feeling fit and strong you could swim two or even all three distances!
The event offers a choice of a 1km, 2km, or 3km distance. The course will consist of 1km laps and will include a very short Australian exit near the water's edge ideal for spectators.
Each swim will have a separate start time. So there's
a chance to swim three times and clock up 6km.
That would deserve some well earned kudos!
Each competitor will receive a swim hat and a special commemorative medal. If you enter all 3 swims you
will receive a £20 discount on the total entry fee.
How to enter the Polkerris Swim Festival
- Swimming: Swim 1.5km, Run 6km
- Swim 2km
- Swim 1km
- Swim 4km
- Swim 5km
- Swim 3km
Polkerris Swim Festival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Polkerris Swim Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Polkerris Swim Festival?
You may also like
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge - Swim 1K9th Oct, undefined
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge9th Oct, undefined
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.