The Poole Runners Summer Series is six races, each being about 5km, on Wednesday evening spread over the summer. Participants can is simply turn up, register and race! No fuss and minimal paperwork. To make your evening even easier, you can even enter the complete series on-line in advance. They are competitive and licensed under UKA rules (no dogs, buggies, or headphones), however, we encourage all abilities. There is a wide range of category prizes and team trophies presented after the last race. You do not have a member of a running club. The approx. 5km route is all within the beautiful Upton County Park, starting and finishing right in front of the main house.
How to enter the Poole Runners Summer Series – Race 4
- Run 3.5miles
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Poole Runners Summer Series – Race 4 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Poole Runners Summer Series – Race 4?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon6th Aug, London4.5(157)
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run28th Mar, Pier Approach
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Run Bournemouth Festival8th Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- Great South Run15th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.