A testing 10 mile lapped route that will see you run around the top of the Island, and from one end - Portland Heights Hotel (385 ft), to the other - Portland Bill (30 ft). The route is undulating, on tarmac roads and pavements and goes through built up areas as well as following long stretches of coastal roads. First run in 1980 when 3 bored sailors stationed at the Royal Naval Air Station came up with the idea of a 10 mile race on Portland and the cost was 40 pence to enter! From the Royal Manor Arts College, Portland.
How to enter the Portland 10
- Run 10mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Portland 10 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Portland 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Portland 10?
You may also like
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival6th Oct, Bournemouth4.6(75)
- Simplyhealth Great South Run19th Oct, Portsmouth4.8(36)
- Exeter’s Great West Run13th Oct, Exeter4.1(9)
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k13th Oct, Burton Bradstock
- Plymouth 10K & 5K6th Oct, Plymouth4.7(3)
- Beaminster 10k19th Jul 2020, Beaminster