A testing 10 mile lapped route that will see you run around the top of the Island, and from one end - Portland Heights Hotel (385 ft), to the other - Portland Bill (30 ft). The route is undulating, on tarmac roads and pavements and goes through built up areas as well as following long stretches of coastal roads. First run in 1980 when 3 bored sailors stationed at the Royal Naval Air Station came up with the idea of a 10 mile race on Portland and the cost was 40 pence to enter! From the Royal Manor Arts College, Portland.
How to enter the Portland 10
- Run 10mi
Portland 10 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Portland 10 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Portland 10?
You may also like
- Burton Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k and 5k9th Oct 2021, Litton Cheney3.2(6)
- Jurassic Trail East Meets West23rd Apr 2021, Bridport4.4(6)
- Poole 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Upton5(1)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Gosport Christmas Golden Mile and 5k6th Dec, Gosport4.8(4)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December6th Dec, Chichester4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.