Make your way through the multi-terrain course of the Portsmouth Coastal Waterside Marathon. Undoubtedly scenic, but you may want to bring your trail shoes as you're likely to hit mud. Come if you want a good challenge and something to impress your family and friends with over Christmas.
"Lovely marathon. The course gets a tad monotonous in places but overall flat..."
"Fantastic event. My 2nd year in a row and bring on 2019.Great atmosphere,..."
"I found this to be a well organised event and would recommend it for those..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Portsmouth Coastal Waterside Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
Portsmouth Coastal Waterside Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Moderate breeze possible, up to 13mph
Portsmouth Coastal Waterside Marathon reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton4.4(59)
- Hundred Acres CX5th Apr 2020, Fareham4.9(2)
- New Forest Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k13th Sep 2020, Brockenhurst