Race for Life Pretty Muddy is our brilliant 5k muddy obstacle course. Scramble over the A-frame. Crawl through the mud pit. Have fun with your friends. And raise valuable funds for BEATING CANCER.
The Pretty Muddy Swindon route meanders around Lydiard Park, taking in views of the house and lake. The course is primarily on pathways with two short sections on mowed grass. It is generally flat with a short incline towards the end. This Pretty Muddy event has our fun obstacles throughout the route to do together. There are lots of opportunities for supporters to watch the fun at each obstacle and the whole event has a fantastic atmosphere.
This event is not deemed suitable for wheelchair users.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – Swindon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – Swindon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pretty Muddy Race for Life – Swindon?
You may also like
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Newbury Racecourse 5K, 10K and Half Marathon19th Sep, Newbury
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon5th Sep, Bridgwater
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.