How to enter the Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York routes
The 5k course is a flat single lap course using both the Knavesmire and the perimeter track of the racecourse. The terrain is a mixture of grass and tarmac pathways with lots of mud and obstacles.
How long does it take to complete the course?The obstacles vary at each event so we can’t say exactly how long it will take, but most people will finish in about an hour.
Remember - our events aren’t competitive so there is no pressure to finish in a certain time.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York?
You may also like
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.