How to enter the Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York routes
The 5k course is a flat single lap course using both the Knavesmire and the perimeter track of the racecourse. The terrain is a mixture of grass and tarmac pathways with lots of mud and obstacles.
How long does it take to complete the course?The obstacles vary at each event so we can’t say exactly how long it will take, but most people will finish in about an hour.
Remember - our events aren’t competitive so there is no pressure to finish in a certain time.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York?
You may also like
- Asda Foundation Leeds 10k5th Jul 2020, Leeds
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Manchester
- Sheffield Santa Run21st Dec, Sheffield
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb 2020, Nottingham
- The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K5th Jan 2020, Edwinstowe
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester