How to enter the Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York routes
The 5k course is a flat single lap course using both the Knavesmire and the perimeter track of the racecourse. The terrain is a mixture of grass and tarmac pathways with lots of mud and obstacles.
How long does it take to complete the course?The obstacles vary at each event so we can’t say exactly how long it will take, but most people will finish in about an hour.
Remember - our events aren’t competitive so there is no pressure to finish in a certain time.
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #80 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pretty Muddy Race for Life – York?
You may also like
- Asda Foundation Leeds 10k5th Jul, Leeds4.2(2)
- Fun Colour Rush Nottingham21st Jun, Nottingham4.7(1)
- St Paddy’s Day Purgatory 5k & 10K14th Mar, Sheffield3.2(3)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Hawaiian Hula Summer Wine Cooler 5km & 10km11th Jul, Sheffield
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk22nd Aug, Sheffield