Choose on the day 5 km, 7.5 km, 10 km, 12.5 km, 15km, 17.5km, 20km fun run up to a half marathon! Its all off road, mostly on firm grass / mud / stony walking tracks. Wear suitable exercise clothing, sturdy road trainers or cross country / off road trail trainers (no spikes allowed). One very short section might have a few puddles. Pulborough Vineyards Run founded in 2015 and is run twice a year in May and September.
How to enter the Pulborough Vineyards Run September
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 15km
- Run 12.5km
- Run 7.5km
- Run 10km
- Run 17.5km
Pulborough Vineyards Run September routes
Pulborough Vineyards Run September weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Pulborough Vineyards Run September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Pulborough Vineyards Run September?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London