The challenge of PUNCHEUR is not a long list of nasty climbs, neither is it mega-endurance. The challenge is to keep up a good tempo along rolling roads over 65 miles, and to keep your rhythm up the short climbs and drags.
Dont take it lightly, however! Your endurance level will be tested, and you will get a good idea of your early-season fitness, and where your strengths and weaknesses are.
How to enter the Puncheur Sportive
- Bike 65mi
Puncheur Sportive route
There are long, flat stretches; draggy climbs; fast descents; and short, sharp, steeper hills to get out the saddle and punch your way over. Can you pace it so you don’t blow up early, AND, also make sure you have something in your legs to get you up Ditchling Beacon at the end?
Puncheur Sportive weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Puncheur Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Puncheur Sportive?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 19, 46, 10016th Aug 2020, London
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London
- BHF London to Brighton Cycle21st Jun 2020, London
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle9th May 2020, London
- BHF London to Reading Bike Ride21st Mar 2020, Sunbury-on-Thames