The challenge of PUNCHEUR is not a long list of nasty climbs, neither is it mega-endurance. The challenge is to keep up a good tempo along rolling roads over 65 miles, and to keep your rhythm up the short climbs and drags.
Don’t take it lightly, however! Your endurance level will be tested, and you will get a good idea of your early-season fitness, and where your strengths and weaknesses are.
How to enter the Puncheur Sportive
- Bike 65mi
Puncheur Sportive route
There are long, flat stretches; draggy climbs; fast descents; and short, sharp, steeper hills to get out the saddle and punch your way over. Can you pace it so you don’t blow up early, AND, also make sure you have something in your legs to get you up Ditchling Beacon at the end?
Puncheur Sportive weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Puncheur Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Puncheur Sportive?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.