Our obstacle run 'Push it for the Peace' is back with more challenging obstacles, fun, mud, foam, and water!
We've had some fantastic feedback on the 2017 event and some of you told us you'd like more challenging obstacles, so that's exactly what we're going to deliver! We'll be pushing you to your limits with harder obstacles with loads of fun, mud, foam, and water.
Taking place on Saturday 22nd September, Push It for the Peace will be back in Cassiobury Park, Watford with a choice of a 5k or 10k route.
How to enter the Push It for the Peace
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Push It for the Peace weather forecast
Push It for the Peace reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Push It for the Peace?
You may also like
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Spartan Race – Windsor9th Oct, Winkfield Row5(1)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
- The Little Welly - Sevenoaks, Kent14th May 2021, Sevenoaks
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog10th Oct, Woodbridge
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.