How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K - September
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
QE Olympic Park 10K - September route
This is a lapped course, with athletes completing 3 laps. Underfoot, runners will speed along the tarmac and hard gravel paths within the park. The looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the iconic venues which surround them.
The route will take runners right around the circumference of Olympic Stadium, before offering views of the Lee Valley VeloPark - where team GB enjoyed such success - and the unique ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Race Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will have clear distance markers throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after the completion of each lap.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
QE Olympic Park 10K - September weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #20 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Other events from this organizer
QE Olympic Park 10K - September reviews (5)
4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar, London
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: Royal Parks Winter 10K Series - January26th Jan, London