How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K - October
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
QE Olympic Park 10K - October route
This is a lapped course, with athletes completing 3 laps of the route through the tarmac and hard gravel paths within the park. The looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the iconic venues which surround them.
Runners will be taken right around the immense Olympic Stadium, now home of West Ham United. They will then loop back to the river with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark, before heading back to the spectacular ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Race Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will have clear distance markers throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after the completion of each lap.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
QE Olympic Park 10K - October weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Other events from this organizer
QE Olympic Park 10K - October reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was QE Olympic Park 10K - October?
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Virtual Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Virtual Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London