How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K - October
- Run 10km
QE Olympic Park 10K - October route
The course consists of 3-laps, all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway, and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
There will be water stations on the route at the finish, passed on each lap, at which water will be provided in recyclable plastic cups.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
QE Olympic Park 10K - October weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #21 in the UK out of 530 organizers
QE Olympic Park 10K - October reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was QE Olympic Park 10K - October?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half – March7th Mar 2020, London
- RunThrough Victoria Park Half Marathon 10K & 5K - November16th Nov, London4.8(11)