How to enter the Quarryman Run 5KM
- Run 5km
Quarryman Run 5KM route
The Quarryman 5KM run is in conjunction with the Slateman weekend which plays host to a triathlon, duathlon, and swim events. This is a perfect opportunity for those supporting the above races and who wish to get in on the action with a smaller race.
The route puts you in the shoes of North Wales Quarrymen, as you race around the historic Dinorwic Slate Quarry in Llanberis. During the course, you will experience all of the quarry's key sites such as tunnel relics, terraces, inclined planes and derelict machinery.
Despite a few tough climbs, once you are at the top you will behold panoramic views across the lakes and over to Snowdon.
Afterwards, enjoy the evening celebrations with all the weekends athletes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Quarryman Run 5KM weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Always Aim High Events are ranked #45 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Quarryman Run 5KM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Quarryman Run 5KM?
You may also like
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The Llandudno Easter 5K Promenade Dash11th Apr, Llandudno4.9(31)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Urdd 5K Colour Run Rhyl27th Sep, Rhyl5(1)
- Sandman Torch Light Trail12th Sep, Isle of Anglesey