Consider these instead
The Quarryman Run 5KM has been postponed until 2021. Here are other races in your area:
- The World's Steepest Street Run1st Nov, Harlech
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
Quarryman Run 5KM route
The Quarryman 5KM run is in conjunction with the Slateman weekend which plays host to a triathlon, duathlon, and swim events. This is a perfect opportunity for those supporting the above races and who wish to get in on the action with a smaller race.
The route puts you in the shoes of North Wales Quarrymen, as you race around the historic Dinorwic Slate Quarry in Llanberis. During the course, you will experience all of the quarry's key sites such as tunnel relics, terraces, inclined planes and derelict machinery.
Despite a few tough climbs, once you are at the top you will behold panoramic views across the lakes and over to Snowdon.
Afterwards, enjoy the evening celebrations with all the weekends athletes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quarryman Run 5KM weather forecast
Possible light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Quarryman Run 5KM reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Quarryman Run 5KM?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.