Consider these instead
The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early January has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May21st May, London
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early January route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 3 laps across the tarmac and hard gravel paths within the park. This looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the immensity of the games.
During the race, runners will have the opportunity to pass by London Olympic Stadium, the home of Mo Farah's heroics as well the Lee Valley VeloPark and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
*Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k - Early January?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.