How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K - February
- Run 10km
QE Olympic Park 10K - February route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing the course 3 times. Underfoot, runners will speed along the tarmac and hard gravel paths within the park. The looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the immensity of the games.
During the race, runners will have the opportunity to pass by London Olympic Stadium, now home of West Ham United, as well the Lee Valley VeloPark and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will be clearly marked throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after completing each lap.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
QE Olympic Park 10K - February weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #25 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Easter Victoria Park 5K, 10K and Half Marathon - April10th Apr, London4.3(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London