How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K - February
- Run 10km
QE Olympic Park 10K - February route
Route: The course consists of 3-laps, all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway, and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Race Marshals: Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
Distance Markers: The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Water Stations: There will be water stations on the route at the finish, passed on each lap, at which water will be provided in recyclable plastic cups.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
QE Olympic Park 10K - February weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #19 in the UK out of 508 organizers
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half - October12th Oct, London