How to enter the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 3 laps across the tarmac and hard gravel within the park. This looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the immensity of the games.
During the race, runners will have the opportunity to pass by London Olympic Stadium - where Usain Bolt lit up London 2012 - as well the Lee Valley VeloPark and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will be clearly marked throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after completing each lap.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #19 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January reviews (8)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - January4th Jan 2020, London