See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – December
- Run 10km
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – December route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 3 laps across the tarmac and hard gravel within the park. This looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the immensity of the games.
During the race, runners will have the opportunity to pass by London Olympic Stadium - where Usain Bolt lit up London 2012 - as well the Lee Valley VeloPark and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – December reviews (9)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Cancer Research UK Virtual London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park 5k & 10k – February10th Feb, London4.7(25)
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March20th Mar, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May21st May, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.