How to enter the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January
- Run 10km
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January route
This is a lapped course, with participants completing 3 laps across the tarmac and hard gravel within the park. This looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate the immensity of the games.
During the race, runners will have the opportunity to pass by London Olympic Stadium - where Usain Bolt lit up London 2012 - as well the Lee Valley VeloPark and the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will be clearly marked throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after completing each lap.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 267 organizers
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k – January reviews (9)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)