How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K – November
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
QE Olympic Park 10K – November route
This is a lapped course, with athletes completing 3 laps of the route on the tarmac and hard gravel paths within the park. The looped nature of the route allows participants to fully engage in their surroundings and appreciate this epic Olympic setting.
Runners will loop around the immense Olympic Stadium, now home of West Ham United before heading back to the river with views toward the Lee Valley VeloPark - the home of much of Team GB's 2012 success.
Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Race Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Course Marshals: Marshals will be on hand throughout the duration of the race.
Distance Markers: The course will have clear distance markers throughout.
Refreshment Stations: Water stations are provided after the completion of each lap.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
QE Olympic Park 10K – November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #27 in the UK out of 318 organizers
Other events from this organizer
QE Olympic Park 10K – November reviews (2)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London