How to enter the QE Olympic Park 10K – November
- Run 10km
QE Olympic Park 10K – November route
Route: The course consists of 3-laps, all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway, and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Race Marshals: Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
Distance Markers: The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Water Stations: There will be water stations on the route at the finish, passed on each lap, at which water will be provided in recyclable plastic cups.
10kStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
QE Olympic Park 10K – November weather forecast
Possible light rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #21 in the UK out of 536 organizers
QE Olympic Park 10K – November reviews (2)
4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London
- Victoria Park Race - December15th Dec, London
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London
- Olympic Park 5k and 10k - March21st Mar 2020, London