Distances in this event
- Run 10km
QE Olympic Park 10K - December route
Route: The course consists of 3-laps, all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway, and is suitable for runners of all abilities. Please always be vigilant of other runners, spectators, dogs, cyclists and other users of public footpaths and rights of way.
Pacers: Pacers will not be offered at this race.
Race Marshals: Marshals will be present on the course throughout the race.
Distance Markers: The route will be clearly indicated with arrows, tape and Km markers where necessary.
Water Stations: There will be water stations on the route at the finish, passed on each lap, at which water will be provided in recyclable plastic cups.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
- Finisher’s medal
- Race packs collected on the day
- 500 participants
From the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #19 in the UK out of 505 organizers
Run in the footsteps of legends around the iconic sights of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. It's here for everyone, whether you're chasing a 10K personal best or simply aiming to complete the course - and our brilliant race day atmosphere, souvenir medals and goody bags will make it a race to remember!
Frequently Asked Questions
QE Olympic Park 10K - December weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
QE Olympic Park 10K - December reviews (6)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London
- RunThrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)