The course is an out and back 5km course with the kilometers marked. There is a slight uphill start, followed by a flat 800m and a downhill. Just before the 2nd kilometer, the road rises again to the turn. The start and finish are in the same place about 600m from the Queens Head pub in Crich Lane, Belper.
How to enter the Queens Head 5k
- Run 5km
Queens Head 5k weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Queens Head 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Queens Head 5k?
You may also like
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham
- Rushcliffe 10K and Fun Run1st Mar, Nottingham
- Coventry Festival of Running5th Apr, Coventry
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - May14th May, Loughborough