The course is an out and back 5km course with the kilometers marked. There is a slight uphill start, followed by a flat 800m and a downhill. Just before the 2nd kilometer, the road rises again to the turn. The start and finish are in the same place about 600m from the Queens Head pub in Crich Lane, Belper.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Queens Head 5k weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Queens Head 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Queens Head 5k?
You may also like
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.