10k is a great step up from our 5k events. Up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life 10k event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along to support you, they can take part in our family activities and have a great day out. In front of the Carson Statue offers a fabulous view point of the course and a great place for your supporters to cheer you on, after your climb up Prince of Wales Drive.
How to enter the Race for Life 10K & 5K – Belfast
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 10K & 5K – Belfast routes
The Belfast course takes you on a journey through the beautiful Stormont Estate. The route includes stunning views of the Carson Statue and Stormont Building on your way up Prince of Wales Avenue. After this you can enjoy the downhill section before following the treelined paths on your return. The majority of the route is on gravel pathways or road, and there is one steep incline as part of your challenge.
Questions & answers
- DOes the 5k race have medals for finishingHey there, just to let you know all finishers of the 5K and 10K will receive a Race for Life medal. All the best!
Race for Life 10K & 5K – Belfast weather forecast
Race for Life 10K & 5K – Belfast reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- N.Ireland Epic Trail 10K7th Jun, Strangford
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Mourne Way Marathon13th Jun, Rostrevor
- Causeway Coast Marathon26th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh4.3(13)