Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
The Edinburgh Hopetoun House course is set within the beautiful estate of Scotland’s finest stately home on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The route starts and finishes on the main drive up to Hopetoun House, leading participants around the picturesque estate. The route covers an area of outstanding natural beauty taking in views of the Forth including the road and rail bridges, set on both footpaths and grass areas.
Unfortunately, due to the majority of the course being on forestry and gravel paths this event is inaccessible to wheelchair users.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Race for Life 5k & 10k – Edinburgh weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Race for Life 5k & 10k – Edinburgh reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5k & 10k – Edinburgh?
You may also like
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival15th Aug, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Perth 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Perth
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.