Take up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston routes
The Preston course consists of a winding route around the beautiful Moor Park featuring a mixture of grass and paths. The route circles the Serpentine Lake and also passes the well known Deepdale Stadium, home of Preston North End FC. The 10k course consists of a double lap of the scenic route. The meeting point is central to the course with plenty of opportunities for friends and family to cheer you on along the way. The event has an amazing atmosphere and you couldn’t ask for better.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #79 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul, Blackpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester