Take up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston routes
The Preston course consists of a winding route around the beautiful Moor Park featuring a mixture of grass and paths. The route circles the Serpentine Lake and also passes the well known Deepdale Stadium, home of Preston North End FC. The 10k course consists of a double lap of the scenic route. The meeting point is central to the course with plenty of opportunities for friends and family to cheer you on along the way. The event has an amazing atmosphere and you couldn’t ask for better.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Preston reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.