10k is a great step up from our 5k events. Up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life 10k event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
The Sutton Coldfield course takes a scenic route through the very popular Sutton Park with a mixture of terrain including woodland paths and grassed areas. There are some flat and hilly areas within the course. The 10k course is a double lap of the 5k course.
This is a day for all so why not bring your friends and family along to support you. There will be some activities such as face painting, spectator cheering points, merchandise and refreshments so don't forget your change. Sutton Park has some resident cows that roam the park, so please be aware of this on the day.
How to enter the Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield
- Run 10km
Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #79 in the UK out of 561 organizers
Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby