10k is a great step up from our 5k events. Up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life 10k event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
The Sutton Coldfield course takes a scenic route through the very popular Sutton Park with a mixture of terrain including woodland paths and grassed areas. There are some flat and hilly areas within the course. The 10k course is a double lap of the 5k course.
This is a day for all so why not bring your friends and family along to support you. There will be some activities such as face painting, spectator cheering points, merchandise and refreshments so don't forget your change. Sutton Park has some resident cows that roam the park, so please be aware of this on the day.
Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 10k – Sutton Coldfield?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K5th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Alcester 10K3rd Oct, Alcester5(1)
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.