Take up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford routes
The Telford course is a double lap course that follows the paved paths around the park with some parts taking place on grassy areas. The course is hilly in some areas.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance due to a steep hill on the course. There is a section of the course which is unsuitable for wheelchair users, however, they may take a shortcut which will eliminate approximately 1km per lap.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #78 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool