Take up the challenge and take part in a Race for Life event. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford routes
The Telford course is a double lap course that follows the paved paths around the park with some parts taking place on grassy areas. The course is hilly in some areas.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance due to a steep hill on the course. There is a section of the course which is unsuitable for wheelchair users, however, they may take a shortcut which will eliminate approximately 1km per lap.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Telford reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.