Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
How to enter the Race for Life 5k & 10k – Walsall
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5k & 10k – Walsall routes
The Walsall course is a double-lap and runs along the many paths through the Victorian part of the Park before passing the new play area and back to the finish. The course is mainly flat on tarmac paths but some sections toward the end are on grass. It’s a great course for all abilities and it has a lovely atmosphere.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance due to grassed areas on the course. Wheelchair users may take a shortcut at the grassed areas which will eliminate approximately 1km each lap.
Race for Life 5k & 10k – Walsall weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #79 in the UK out of 560 organizers
Race for Life 5k & 10k – Walsall reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5k & 10k – Walsall?
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- Two Castles Run14th Jun, Warwick
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby