This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of people uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
The Buxton 5k course is a double lap route within the lovely Pavilion Gardens. The route is flat and mostly on paths making it accessible for all.
This course is wheelchair accessible with some assistance in places. It is largely flat and mostly following tarmac paths. The are some small sections on the grass where asisstance may be required. The course does cross over the miniature railway track twice, and we will have ramps and marshals in attendance to aid any wheelchair users across this section.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Race For Life 5K – Buxton weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Race For Life 5K – Buxton reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race For Life 5K – Buxton?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.