This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of people uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research.
The Clumber Park route is a fantastically rewarding course taking in some of the very parts of the Clumber park estate. The route is mostly flat and is made up of a mixture of forestry tracks and tarmac roads. You will not be short of beautiful countryside on which to feast your eyes.
This event is not recommended for wheelchair users and puchchairs due to the nature of the course and terrain.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Clumber Park weather forecast
Humid throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Clumber Park reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K - Clumber Park?
You may also like
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk21st Aug, Sheffield
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Sherwood New Year 10K & 5K3rd Jan 2021, Edwinstowe4.7(12)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.