This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
The Hillingdon course is mainly flat and on grass. There are a few gentle slopes and some sections follow existing gravel paths which wind in and around the open fields of Hillingdon House Farm Sports Ground.
This event is unsuitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs due to the nature of the course and terrain.
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Run Dorney 5k, 10k & Half Marathon- August29th Aug, Windsor
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.