This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon route
The Hillingdon course is mainly flat and on grass. There are a few gentle slopes and some sections follow existing gravel paths which wind in and around the open fields of Hillingdon House Farm Sports Ground.
This event is unsuitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs due to the nature of the course and terrain.
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.