This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon route
The Hillingdon course is mainly flat and on grass. There are a few gentle slopes and some sections follow existing gravel paths which wind in and around the open fields of Hillingdon House Farm Sports Ground.
This event is unsuitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs due to the nature of the course and terrain.
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Cancer Research UK are ranked #78 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K – Hillingdon?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans
- The Official 5K Rev Run12th Apr, London
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar, Woking
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Porsche Brooklands Colour Me Krazy 5k5th Sep, Shepperton
- Run Dorney Lake: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K - February23rd Feb, Dorney