This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research.
The course starts and finishes in front of Temle Newsam house. It is a beautiful one lap course snaking its way around the estate. It is a mix of tarmac pathways, gravel trails and some sections of cut grass to run on. There are 1-2 hills but nothing too arduous, all runnable for a first time 5k
There are plenty of areas at the start and finish in front of the house and on the course from which to spectate, these will be obvious to find on event day.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds?
You may also like
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- York 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, York4(1)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.