How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
You may also like
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Run Media City 5k and 10k - August29th Aug, Salford4(1)
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- The Nottingham 5K Summer Series – Race 428th Aug, Colwick
- Mega 5k Leeds7th Sep, Harewood
From the organizerOrganizer's website
This race is suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research.
The course starts and finishes in front of Temle Newsam house. It is a beautiful one lap course snaking its way around the estate. It is a mix of tarmac pathways, gravel trails and some sections of cut grass to run on. There are 1-2 hills but nothing too arduous, all runnable for a first time 5k
There are plenty of areas at the start and finish in front of the house and on the course from which to spectate, these will be obvious to find on event day.
Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K - Leeds?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.