This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of people uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
The Battersea Park course is mostly all on tarmac, running along the internal roads within the park. The course is suitable for wheelchairs as it is predominantly flat. Battersea Park is the only evening event in London and offers you a slightly different experience as you will be taking part in the summer twilight.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users.
Race For Life 5K – London - Battersea weather forecast
Rain in the afternoon and evening.
Race For Life 5K – London - Battersea reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race For Life 5K – London - Battersea?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - September5th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.