This is thousands of women uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
The Nottingham Victoria Embankment route is on the historic Victoria Embankment, which is just a stone’s throw away from the city centre. With its picturesque setting beside the River Trent, participants will enjoy the flat route with a mixture of terrains, perfect for women of all abilities to walk, jog or run.
This course is suitable for wheelchair users with assistance.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Nottingham weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Race for Life 5K & 10K – Nottingham reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race for Life 5K & 10K – Nottingham?
You may also like
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Chase the Sun Leicestershire - August12th Aug, Loughborough4.5(2)
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Holme Pierrepont 5k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.