This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is thousands of people uniting with one purpose. Walk, jog or run. Raise valuable funds for research. This is beating cancer.
The Sheffield route takes in the lovely grounds of Graves Park. The route is slightly hilly and is a mixture of grass and paths
We would not recommend this course for wheelchair or pushchair users as the route is hilly and includes some grassy and boggy woodland areas.
Race For Life 5K & 10K – Sheffield weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Race For Life 5K & 10K – Sheffield reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race For Life 5K & 10K – Sheffield?
You may also like
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Wild West Beer Bonanza 5km & 10km Fun Run/Walk21st Aug, Sheffield
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.