Join thousands of people in the fight against cancer - enter one of the hundreds of Race for Life fund-raising events taking place across the UK and help more people survive. This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is beating cancer.
The Wolverhampton route starts and finishes in West Park. The double lap course follows many of the tarmac paths, passing the bandstand, boating lake, the conservatory and the play area. The course is run on tarmac paths and is mainly flat, but there are some inclines. It is an interesting course with a fun atmosphere.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K15th Aug, Walsall
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K5th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.