Join thousands of people in the fight against cancer - enter one of the hundreds of Race for Life fund-raising events taking place across the UK and help more people survive. This is a 5k suitable for all abilities. This is beating cancer.
How to enter the Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton
- Run 5km
Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton route
The Wolverhampton route starts and finishes in West Park. The double lap course follows many of the tarmac paths, passing the bandstand, boating lake, the conservatory and the play area. The course is run on tarmac paths and is mainly flat, but there are some inclines. It is an interesting course with a fun atmosphere.
Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Race for Life 5K – Wolverhampton reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- The Foam Run - Coventry30th May, Coventry
- The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k12th Apr, Burntwood
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun, Cheltenham