Race For Men aims to increase the awareness of prostate and testicular cancer amongst men, whilst raising money for related services in Salisbury.
How to enter the Race For Men - Salisbury
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 3km
Race For Men - Salisbury routes
With fine views over the City of New Sarum - the choice of three routes, including the Half Marathon, the ever popular 10k and a run, or even walk on the 3k will take you North alongside the River Avon - before turning right and then South on the Downs path from Stonehenge back to Old Sarum.
Race For Men - Salisbury weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and afternoon.
Race For Men - Salisbury reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Race For Men - Salisbury?
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr, Southampton
- BHF Health-on-Line Bournemouth Bay Run5th Apr, Pier Approach
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar, Bath
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon
- Rocket Race Orbiter6th Jun, Tollard Royal