How to enter the Race The Light
- Run 8.5mi
Race The Light route
The race is an 8.5 mile escapade, meandering through Flete Estate's secret tracks and trails. You'll be crossing the estuary on the outward and return legs, so be prepared for wet feet from the outset.
The race starts on the sand, moves across the estuary and up into the woods. On your return, you leave the woods to cross the estuary for the second time, up the slipway and continuing to the finish line at the Old Schoolhouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Race The Light weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Race The Light reviews (9)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Petzl Wild Night Run13th Feb 2021, South Brent4.8(21)
- Dark Dart Dash 10K & 5K5th Dec, Dartington Hall4.8(4)
- Burrator Noir 10 Mile & 10K27th Mar 2021, Yelverton5(2)
- That Good Night6th Mar 2021, Ottery Saint Mary
- Weston Super Half28th Mar 2021, Weston-super-Mare5(3)
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.