Brand new from Rat Race, Man Vs Coast pits you against 20+ miles of the most famous coastline in the British Isles. Expect high cliffs, brooding moorland, picture-perfect beaches, crashing waves, big swell, rough-hewn rocks, awesome coasteering, water jumps, short swims, a few obstacles from the Rat Race inventory….get the picture?
This is one for the adventurer who wants to make a weekend of it. Bring your family, bring your mates. Stay with us at our dedicated basecamp and enjoy Cornwall in the height of summer. From our base near Penzance and with a stunning Start-line at St Michael’s Mount, the route will weave its way coast to coast from one side of the Cornish peninsula to the other, taking in a course that is exciting beyond belief.
How to enter the Rat Race – Man Vs Coast
- Run 20mi
Rat Race – Man Vs Coast route
Rat Race – Man Vs Coast weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Rat Race – Man Vs Coast reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Obstakiller - September26th Sep, Wimborne Minster
- Obstakiller - November22nd Nov, Wimborne Minster
- Spartan Race – Windsor9th Oct, Winkfield Row5(1)
- Rough Runner - West London2nd Oct, London
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium5th Dec, Twickenham
- The Little Welly - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire11th Jun 2021, Henley-on-Thames
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.