- . 58 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Rayne'deer Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 6h
Rayne'deer Run routes
The 5.3K loop takes participants through the beautiful Essex countryside and the flat course makes perfect potential for your next personal best. Get into your best Christmas spirit and join the crowds who are out to earn their Christmas Turkey.
There will be aid stations at the end of every lap so you won't have to carry all your gear with you. The aid stations will be stocked with flapjacks, fruit and nuts, as well as water and squash to keep you going.
Please Note: This is a cupless event so participants are asked to bring their own drinking receptacle to refill at the aid stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rayne'deer Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rayne'deer Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rayne'deer Run?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- Remembrance Sunday - Marathon & 6hr Challenge8th Nov, Brightlingsea
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter7th Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.2(31)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - September26th Sep, Chichester5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.