Red Bull Neptune Steps is back for 2019, as the open water adventure race returns to Glasgow!
The icy-cold waters of the Forth & Clyde canal will see 600 swimmers line up to swim, climb and conquer the ultimate open-water endurance test.
Red Bull Neptune Steps challenges endurance athletes in an adventure race like no other, swimming through 420m of cold water, climbing 18m over seven canal lock gates, and pushing participants to their limits in a true test of speed, strength, and resolve.
How to enter the Red Bull Neptune Steps
- Swim 0.42km
Red Bull Neptune Steps weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Red Bull Neptune Steps reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Red Bull Neptune Steps?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Aqua Sphere Snowman Swim31st Jul, Capel Curig
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)